Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Product Description (Best American Erotica 2002 Book)
- Enlightenment and arousal await you inside with the best erotic writing of the year.
- In The Best American Erotica 2002, Jane Smiley illustrates the singular escapism found in the gentlest caress, Maggie Estep relates the surprising sexual happenings in a detox clinic, Francesca Lia Block explores the aquatic fantasies haunting a surfer, and Ernie Conrick introduces a tennis star and sex symbol who surrenders to an unusual coach.
- In these twenty-five stories you will also find cutting-edge work from other luminaries and from the Internet, where the next wave of erotica has matured into some of the most enticing writing around.
- Susie Bright's experienced eye and wide-open mind deliver exceptional writing that will satisfy all tastes and preferences -- and the merely curious.
- CONTRIBUTORS: Jamie Callan, Maggie Estep, Simon Sheppard, Debra Boxer, Andi Mathis, Adelina Anthony, Pam Ward, Francesca Lia Block, J. T. LeRoy, Laurie Sirois, Robert Devereaux, Stacey Richter, Gary Rosen, Lucy Taylor, Anne Tourney, Jane Smiley, Ernie Conrick, Nell Carberry, Nalo Hopkinson, Poppy Z. Brite, Paula Bomer, Michael Stamp, Tsaurah Litzky, Alma Marceau, Shaun Levin.Susie Bright, called "the avatar of American erotica" by The New York Times, is the bestselling author of seventeen books on sexuality and erotica.
- Paperback, 271 pages.
Best Sellers In Playful Novelties Product Features
- Brand: BPH
- Category: Playful Novelties
- Department: Adult Sex Toys
- Feature: Fiction
- User: Women or Men
Best Sellers In Adult Sex Toys Product Details
- Model: Best American Erotica 2002 Book
- SKU: B000080N
- UPC: 9780684869155
- Brand: BPH
- MPN: 0684869152
Look for Similar Items by Category