Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Product Description (Eat Me: Love Sex and the Art of Eating Book)
- "Eat Me: Love Sex and the Art of Eating" by Alexandra Antonioni.
- Sex in the City meets Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver in this delicious combination of love, sex and the art of eating.
- This is the ultimate book for all those with an appreciation for the mouth-wateringly scrumptious, both in the kitchen and the bedroom.
- With an introduction from Marco Pierre-White, EAT ME is neither cookbook nor love story but a journey through modern romantic love (on a full stomach), from start to finish.
- The author argues that food plays a significant role in the seduction and binding of individuals, and offers a collection of musings, anecdotes, quotes and recipes to enhance the smooth path of love.
- Alexandra takes us on a journey through the highs and lows of modern day relationships in terms of food, from first date encounters to the inevitable tv dinners.
- She extols the virtues of love, sex and food whilst providing menus, relationship advice and personal anecdotes on various love-related subjects.
- We now live in a world of serial but temporary monogamy where a smorgasbord of endless possibility exists, where a broken heart is no longer terminal but easily and endlessly restorable, rejuvenated and reinvented with the helping hand of a culinary masterpiece or two.
- Today we seek not so much Mr. Right as Mr. Right Now, thus each relationship can be argued to exist somewhere in: "The Beginning" "The Middle" " The End" Each stage is described by Alessandra in humorous and toe-curlingly familiar detail, coupling the well-know art of love with the less well-known art of culinary bliss, offering advice, experiences and menus not just for the seduction dinner (beginning) or the comfort food zone (end), but a delicious selection of post-coital snacks, lazy Sunday breakfasts and morning after brunches for all those stages in between.
- Paperback: 300 pages.
Best Sellers In Playful Novelties Product Features
- Brand: Harpercollins Publishers
- Category: Playful Novelties
- Texture: Smooth
- Theme: Gift Ideas
- User: Couples
Best Sellers In Adult Sex Toys Product Details
- Model: Eat Me: Love Sex and the Art of Eating Book
- SKU: B000291N
- Brand: HarperCollins Publishers
- MPN: 9780007206643B
Look for Similar Items by Category