Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed Product Description (Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations Book)
- "Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations from Adventure to Revenge (and Everything in Between)" by Cindy M. Meston and David M. Buss.
- Bringing together some of the interesting (and some not so interesting) research on women and sex, the author explain how Brown University researchers found that how someone smells is the single most important factor in a woman's choice of lover; Brazilian researchers discovered that women are aroused by men with whom they are genetically compatible.
- Collating such findings with their own online survey of 1,000 women of diverse backgrounds, the coauthors, psychology professors at the University of Texas at Austin, also discovered that women are sexually motivated by self-confident partners with a good sense of humor.
- Some women have sex out of feelings of obligation or revenge, to satisfy their curiosity, gain experience and enhance their self-esteem.
- Sexual activity can also provide health benefitsaEUR"to relieve migraines and menstrual cramps, reduce the risk of endometriosis and prevent age-related vaginal atrophy.
- Although solidly researched, this book often treads familiar terrain and comes to fairly obvious conclusions. such as that women have sex to give or get love or a feeling of emotional connection and to enjoy the sensations of sexual arousal and orgasm.
- Hardcover: 306 pages.
Best Sellers In Playful Novelties Product Features
- Brand: Harpercollins Publishers
- Category: Playful Novelties
- Department: Adult Sex Toys
- Feature: Sex Guide/Manual
- Theme: Gift Ideas
- User: Women or Men, Couples
Best Sellers In Adult Sex Toys Product Details
- Model: Why Women Have Sex: Understanding Sexual Motivations Book
- SKU: B000299N
- UPC: 9780805088342
- Brand: HarperCollins Publishers
- MPN: 9780805088342B
Look for Similar Items by Category